The John Charlick (BSc) Scientific Method for Weight Loss
Seek Medical Advice Before Commencing Any Weight Loss Program Including The Charlick Method.
Pre loading phase. 4 days
Here is how you work out what is good for your body.
- Reduce your consumption of dairy foods, foods containing gluten and alcohol.
- Add healthy fats to your diet – avocado, fish oil, coconut oil, olive oil, eggs etc.
- Prebiotic foods support healthy gut bacteria. Pre load by eating onion and leek daily.
- Pre load daily with a probiotic or preferably a good yoghurt such as Mundella.
- Weigh in on awakening and after emptying the bladder every day.
- Exercise intensely for 30 minutes each day. Flood your body with natural growth hormone. No special equipment is needed. Go to these best web sites to learn how:
Weight loss phase
- Start the weight loss phase – 0.2 to 0.6 kg per day is achievable.
- Eliminate processed foods and drinks.
- Eat a cupful of oats or quinoa, and some quality yoghurt for breakfast. Use natural pot set yoghurt such as Mundella. You can purchase probiotics if you prefer.
- Mix herbs such as sage, turmeric, cinnamon, rosemary, cloves, oregano, fennel and sumac in cold or hot water and take that as your only liquid apart from water.
- Eat a reward of 1 dried apricot on the hour. For lunch 0.5-1 gram of milk whey powder per kg of body weight is optional. Skip lunch if you can.
- Eat an early dinner. Eat 500g to 750g of steamed vegetables including cabbage, spinach, cauliflower, onion, leek, broccoli, sea salt or Himalayan salt and pepper. Include 50 – 100g of protein, preferably free range chicken.
- Do this until you reach your recommended BMI weight or 14 days whichever is first.
- Re introduce your usual diet if you want to. Avoid processed foods.
- Only introduce one food at a time for a few days and check your weight daily – you will soon see the foods which are causing inflammation, oxidation damage, leaky gut syndrome or weight gain. Stop them. Weigh in daily for life. Recommence the weight loss phase if you put on 1 kg or more.
- Seek medical advice before starting this plan particularly if you have an illness or take medication.