Do you want to reduct your risk of ovarian cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer and other chronic illnesses?
Then look like the female on the left.
Yes, it is that simple. Proven and published in many scientific studies over many decades. These illnesses are 80% environmental - what do you do to your body. The remainder is 20% genetic. Which number profile are you?
Male Obesity Profile
Life is free and easy.
The twillight zone.
The "pushing up the daisies zone".
The old obese is now the new norm. The Body profile on the left is the healthy normal
weight at which risk of cancer and other chronic disease is minimal. Don’t be fooled by
society’s acceptance of obesity as normal. And don’t be fooled if when you lose weight
someone says “You are too thin.”
In fact they are too fat unless they look like the person on the left.